Monday 9 September 2013

New Blog!



Selina G Make-Up Artist here! Welcome to my Blog! I hope you'll find all your make-up and beauty fixes right here.

I'll start posting here soon so watch this space for all things Make-up and Beauty related and hit the Follow button for future updates. I will be posting Make-up Artist tips and techniques, product reviews, Make-up tutorials, beauty/home-care advice specific to your age and skin type, and Make-Up recommendations for your skin-tone, skin type, face-shape and eye-shape. I'll share techniques for you to practice at home through quick and easy tutorials.

To view my portfolio or for bookings please visit my website www.selinagmakeupartist.ie and check out my Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter and Google+, or simply call/text 0860806588

Please leave any comments, questions or requests below or e-mail me at selinagmakeupartist@gmail.com

Next Post: Eyebrows - How to define and fill your  brows, and what to use..
Comment or PM me, what would you like to learn?

I look forward to hearing from you!
Selina G  x

Selina G Make-up Artist

2 comments:

  1. Love the brows tutorial! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Kerry, Thank you! Another tutorial coming soon ;)

      Delete